We are seeking a talented and dynamic individual to join our Landscape Management team. The Garden & Property Manager is a critical position within The Laurelrock Company serving as the link between client and company for Enhancement sales, maintenance sales, and related client services.
The LaurelRock Company is an award winning, full service landscape design / construction / maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield County, CT. Our team of dedicated professionals, work in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. We are proud of our reputation for innovative design, high quality workmanship and uncompromised customer service.
Position responsibilities include: manage client relationships through proactive communication / manage contracts for a client base of 30-50 clients / sell landscape enhancements and maintenance contracts to meet sales goals / perform quality control audits / set-up crews as they perform fine gardening tasks and enhancements / coordinate with Production Manager to schedule work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage multiple client properties
- Manage client and subcontractor relationships
- Recommend and sell Enhancements
- Estimate Enhancement work and maintenance contracts
- Provide excellent and proactive customer service
- Design and install seasonal color and holiday decorating
- Inspect properties and ensure quality of work
- Promote LaurelRock’s Core Principles