Established in 1975, The LaurelRock Company is an award winning, full service landscape design/build/ maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our team of dedicated professionals, work in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. We are proud of our reputation for innovative design, high quality workmanship and uncompromised customer service; and we’re looking forward to having you join our team!
- Take responsibility for daily work tasks even if it does not include masonry
- Communicate openly with clients, supervisor and all team members
- Ensure quality level and completion of work within scheduled time
- Basic masonry skills to include grading and drainage work, bluestone patios, stonewalls and retaining walls made from various stone products
- Ability to safely handle tree removal equipment such as; chippers, chainsaws, etc.
- DOT Medical Card certified to drive heavy trucks such as a Ford F-550.
- Layout and install planting beds per drawings
- Operate John Deere backhoe/loader and Caterpillar skidsteer
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of hard materials to job sites
- Participate in weekly training sessions (tailgate/safety talks)
- Attend courses and seminars to increase your knowledge and skills
- Operate and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools